Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Guns....20 Dead Children

Ok boys and Girls get your pen and paper out, before you give stupid answers please look up the facts that i [post I will go a little bit at a time to give you all a chance to look it up and then respond.

In 1942  Mr Presscott Bush (Grandpa of baby george you know num nuts Bush)
was the Exe office aswell as Dir of op for Union bank of New york.

Well your good buddy Hoover was in charge of sniffing out Nazis and thier surporters. Well when he siezed Union Bank good old Prescott protested saying that this was his bank Hoover replied and said we know that makes you a symptizer with the Nazie.

Now me I don't belive a shit that came out of your buddy Hoovers mounth. So now look at some facts.

Abril Haraman and Fritz tylerson Were lets say the owners ( meaning they had contrling intrest and was directly the boss of Prescott.

Now you are asking yourself who are these 2 lets see and go a little deeper.

Fritz and Abril were the 2 biggest Fincial backer of Hittler you know this name right the leader of the NAZI party.Not only were they backers they also were recuiters for the party.

Now just cause you work for the Nazi party and do what they tell dose this make you one  HELL YA. Now I have to go boys and girls but you have till later on tonight or thursday to look up this info and take your notes.
Because next posting  will start drawing the lines of chain of event.

Please before you answer back with stupid shit or change the subject  please  please due your investagting so that we may have a converstion of facts.

This is CABL.com posting #351498. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDBu
Posted in reply to: Re: Guns....20 Dead Children by Toast
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Guns....20 Dead Children johnmc3 12/26/2012 1:40:31 PM
Re: Guns....20 Dead Children Toast 12/26/2012 1:00:50 PM