Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Seiontec Systems Lynchburg, VA

called and got a no working number....tried to go to website no official website;...shocking yes. another contractor probably with another name.   but hell i  remember calling the up the first time and asking for a succesful rep. they handed me the phone to a dude who said i am working in a rural system in (shant tell ya he said...wink wink) i said ok. so how is the old dominion of cable treating ya?     he said i buy deals left and right?  i said ok how much?  he said its thirty to get them in i9 do half and then i stack the order three deays later.   okay i sai8dl  sounds interesting.   real phone call from them.   this is a top producer. mind ya.   so he told me to meet him in a public place. and that he would be wearing an orange t on his hat a gee string and he said call me shaawnee .  so since they pay hotel i went.      he says i make 60 unitsa week.  found out he does but he has 2 stepkids and their girlfriends and his old lady if she is allowed to live out of state living in a double bed room.     i should of walked but i stayed.   lol.    what a great company....heard this project manger stole their car after they went bankrupt any truth?  this shawnee guy?  ever heard of him?
This is CABL.com posting #351406. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDz0
Posted in reply to: Re: Seiontec Systems Lynchburg, VA by installitright
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Seiontec Systems Lynchburg, VA jimray1961 12/24/2012 11:49:19 AM