Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Want to start my own contract company

I've always thought that this might be why those that pay the most might not always be the most financially solvent. When hooking up with a new company, it is a good idea to ask them about their company hierarchy before starting with them. That way, you can establish who is responsible for paying you (The owner of the company) as well as who the guy who manages the payroll, etc. Ask them about any current or past lawsuits against them. Ask them what city, county, etc., that they have their business license with. Then check and make sure by confirming with such city or county. See if there are any other requirements in their state such as contractors' license, etc., and see if those are in order. If they don't have their affairs in order to be able to conduct business legally, then it might indicate that they might not have their affairs in order when it comes time to pay.
This is CABL.com posting #349651. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbC7H
Posted in reply to: Re: Want to start my own contract company by DigiCommSystems
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Want to start my own contract company DigiCommSystems 10/30/2012 11:16:49 AM