Create your free account now! Sign up

Broadband cable contractor start-up company

Any help here is appreciated.  I have been in the cable industry for about 10 years so I have a very good understanding of what I am dealing with in this business but I am looking at starting my own contractor company.  I already have a good foot in the door with both of the local cable providers in my city but I don't know where to start.  I am in Texas so if there is anyone out there that would be willing to give me some advise as to how I get the ball rolling I would greatly appreciate it.  I am looking at a time frame of 1 to 2 years before I make the leap and I want to make sure all of my ducks are in a row before I do anything stupid.  I currently work for a contractor company and they are doing a very poor job and it is a matter of time before they lose their contract but I want to sit back and wait for them to drop the ball before I make my move.  I just want to make sure I have everything ready for when this happens and I know it will. 

Thanks for any help or advise.
This is CABL.com posting #346746. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCmQ
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Broadband cable contractor start-up company cbleman1 8/16/2012 1:38:33 PM
Re: Broadband cable contractor start-up company cbleman1 8/12/2012 3:06:08 PM
Re: Broadband cable contractor start-up company Baker Capital 8/6/2012 5:55:45 PM