Create your free account now! Sign up

No to No Pay

I have not posted in awhile but I figured with all the rip-off story's on the forum lately some more advice could be soaked up by any new or even seasoned cable dogs.

-There are so many variables in the operations that can be scrutinized that you can often rule out great companies with your own skepticism. The previous posts (the ones all over the bar)  all include good advice so to keep this short I will just cut to the real indicator of good working conditions. Work is done for pay, you have an agreed on pay day if you are not paid in a timely manner stop working. This may be hard because you want to keep a good relationship with your boss but even the companies with the best intentions screw up their finances. It is up to you to know when to cut the cord and stop work. If you continue and are not paid you will rack up more expenses and most likely not improve your chance of getting paid. So, you have to give the companies a chance to truly know what you are getting into but when you start to work for no pay you got to ask yourself....

PS. Did they remove the spell check with the site upgrade? Juest kedeing

Good luck to all of you in search of quality work

Sean

This is CABL.com posting #346049. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCbB
There are 0 replies to this message