Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Perry Construction K.C. Mo Google Project

Update:

Today I received a check and paid in full by Perry Construction.

I just want to say that the matter is settled and I also wanted to say I was sorry that this drama unfolded publicly. I wish I can erase this entire thread, but it's up to the website owner now.

I think actions speak louder than words and Perry Construction Inc stepped up to the plate and took care of this matter without a show.  Their integrity is still  very much intact in my book.

I changed my mind about this company. It took forever, but none the less, he did not ask questions or give me the run around....just cut a check even though this thread is out there.

So, anyhow I guess we learned a valuable lesson from this both.

Do not deal with a middle man when paying your contractors (his lesson) 

And my lesson is to deal directly with who cuts the check. There was a middle man involved in this contract and it got complicated when the middle man added another middle lady (his wife).  Mafia scalping.

Anyhow, I am happy today and I would work for Perry Construction Inc any day directly. I doubt he will ever hire me again, but If I can make it right by apologizing for the kicking and screaming on this forum then I can sleep at night knowing that I lifted this bitterness off my chest and hold no grudges.  If you work for Perry, deal with him directly...not with the other guy skimming your check.

Happy fourth of July everyone and keep the economy moving by paying your contractors on time and in full.
This is CABL.com posting #345486. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbB2w
Posted in reply to: Perry Construction K.C. Mo Google Project by TPCServices
There are 0 replies to this message