Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anybody....DTVGreenDish out of Palmento Bay, F

I am on the Eastern Shore of MD (eshorejoe) at Chestertown, MD.  Large markets for CATV & sat are Baltimore, MD Washington, D.C. & Philadelphia, PA with Dover, DE and Annapolis MD being the closest........but this place is a penninsula that is isolated  from the rest of the state by Chesapeake Bay. It is flat (like TX) and has always been goot for OTA rigs that are big & amplified.    

The note from a verbal offer over the phone was 50 - 80 + perhaps 20 for gas.
The install is one TV with drop materials included with the antenna that is shipped to the cx. No contract with them for anything...cx to call for install.

My thought is that there has to be several installations in the same area on the same day to pay out + there must be some custom work on every stop or some kind of up-sale.

I am (or was) set up to one install about one hour / 50 mi out from here. They sent good  directions and a LOS azimuth from an OTA  chart.

Someone on their staff did not like me asking around about their product (Check your PMs). More will be revealed.

Joe
joe
This is CABL.com posting #344682. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBPy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Anybody....DTVGreenDish out of Palmento Bay, F basebandit5 6/9/2012 1:23:44 PM
Re: Anybody....DTVGreenDish out of Palmento Bay, F FiberSlasher 6/9/2012 11:58:22 AM