Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Perry Construction K.C. Mo Google Project

why is this kblbear user riding me? I wrote and called them. No answer

Why do you think I'm in here?  If you are Perry or Craig...I just want my hard earned money that's all. nothing more, nothing less.  I don't get my kicks sitting here burning valuable calories typing on this blog or site. I am very busy in my daily life.
I can't let this slide. Enough is enough with the financial abuse from these crooks in the cable tv industry. Somebody has to raise hell around here. If you stay quiet, they keep molesting us.

So, if this does not concern you, why do you have an interest to stick up for this particular company? are you the guy that owes me the money? 

Stop talking shit about being slow and how Perry pays on time and in full, cause I got a under-reported 1099 and he does owe me money. And if he was such a good person, he would have paid me in full back in January and do the paperwork right. And I wouldn't be in here ranting. No body complains on forums or gives bad opinions for no reason. 99.9 percent of online rants are justified because someone thought they can take advantage of another and today at least we have the internet to rebuttal.

I tell you people in here again... if you don't speak up about these cable companies and contractors skimming your money....they will think there's no recourse for us and this crap will continue forever. I am glad this site has not erased or modified my public facts. So others are aware of what happened to me.
This is CABL.com posting #344532. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBM8
Posted in reply to: Re: Perry Construction K.C. Mo Google Project by kblbear
There are 2 replies to this message