Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fondest Memory of (This Business)

The people I've worked with, the projects I've been on, the places and things I've seen.

23 years in cable, 11 as a contractor. 

Was in Charlotte, NC 3 different times, really liked the city, and got along well with the guys at TWC.  We had a good group of guys there each time, and made friends that I keep in contact with today.

Was in West Palm/Boynton Beach/Boca a few times, and really liked that as well.  Fun projects, good group of in-house guys.  Last time that I saw/worked with Tom Rousseau(sp?) before he passed.  Miss you, Tom.

Had a good time on an upgrade for Cox in College Station/Bryan TX.  The city was boring as hell, but the people made it a fun job.  Was there a year and a half.

Really enjoyed working in S Texas a couple years ago for TWC.  Had a sweep/maint job there with a good friend, and we had some friends working for us there.  Pretty good time.  Plant was in pretty bad shape, and needs an upgrade, but we had a good time as a group.

Had a good time early in my contracting days on a job on Longmont, CO.  Good group of guys made the job fun on and off duty.
This is CABL.com posting #343424. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBvg
Posted in reply to: Fondest Memory of (This Business) by uknowme2
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Fondest Memory of (This Business) karnivor 5/9/2012 1:46:32 PM