Create your free account now! Sign up

DIREC TV Residential Experience

I don't want to mention any names, just looking for advice.
 This is for hospitality industry and our company does not sell,install or support satellite systems, but our clients asking us to install them, we found a company that does it and sign up with 1 client to see how it will work. Since we where runing wires in the building anyways we did all cabling for him. All he had to do is install dish and set up racks. The contract was signed more then 3 months ago and now he's looking for any excuse to delay the installation. What I don't understand is that he didn't got paid anything yet....  and everytime is: "...ohh,I forgot this, that will take a week to get it..." "...ohh, DIRECT TV messed up, that will take a week to fix it..." and so on.
 Since, this is a new product from DIREC TV I'm guessing there is not many companies can do that. Nobody in our company installed satellites before (several former cable techs) I don't think it would be hard to learn it. I don't know how hard would be to get retailer license from DIREC TV..... Any help would be appreciated
This is CABL.com posting #342346. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBdS
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: DIREC TV Residential Experience colin.704 4/19/2012 9:52:38 PM
Re: DIREC TV Residential Experience dtvoldtech 4/19/2012 6:01:28 PM
Re: DIREC TV Residential Experience EshoreJoe 4/17/2012 12:09:18 PM
Re: DIREC TV Residential Experience EshoreJoe 4/17/2012 12:09:18 PM