Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Viasys Network Services

I was division manager for Viasys for the NC area.   Viasys was purchased by Charys back in 06.  Charys immediately liquidated everything viasys owned down to the paper clips.  I resigned prior to that liquidation.  I had many friends who will no longer speak to me because of their dealings.  Immediately after charys procured and liquidated viasys, they filed bankruptcy.  Viasys never filed bankruptcy, but the company that bought them did.  You would have to read the bankruptcy papers to believe some of what they got by with (legally).  They still owe me for some salary and, although I did everything right, I still have not gotten my money.  When the company for which I worked was doing things that I considered unethical, I could no longer work for them.  Nevertheless, I lost dear friends like Tommy in N.O. and no company is worth loosing friends like that for.  Lance was a stockholder but he did not own Viasys.  It was a stock company.  I was hired by Keith Hulbert.  It is hard to find a man with better ethics than Keith.  It was an upstanding company when he was at the helm.  I can honestly say I never screwed any sub out of a dime when I was division manager.  As with any prime, some subs said they did work that the state did not recognize, but these are minor quantities, but probably not to the sub.  The last year I was at Viasys we did $13.4MM worth of work at 13.9% profit.  The other divisions were not as good. All charys did was buy the company, sell off everything they owned and filed bankruptcy on everything they owed.  I hope this clears the air a little on viasys. 
Phillip Elmore
Division Manger, Viasys (ret.)
This is CABL.com posting #342029. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbA8L
Posted in reply to: Re: Viasys Network Services by vasi
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Viasys Network Services worldsbestsplicer 4/10/2012 8:20:03 PM