Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ATT Assesment Test

RUS contracts = Davis Beacon Compliance = Benefits Union Thugs = Typically Lower Pay =  Big Government Intrusion = More hoops to jump through than a dog and pony show.

Barely broke even on a RUS contract over the last eight months. They wanted the world and don't want to pay for anything. Do us this favor huh, and they need favors every day. When you tell them you are all out of favors they say things like we have a 100 contractors beating on the door to get in here, if you won't do us these favors. These favors = no compensation by the way.

I finally said hey asshole open the door and let them in, and walked out that door with their mouths all agape. Now looking for something else, because if the best I can do is break even, I see no sense to be on the road or give them the benefit of my experience and labor.

I don't know if all RUS contracts are low balled like this one, but this was my second one, and twice it was terrible money, and a bunch of B.S.

If it the RUS contract is in reach of your home, and you don't have the expenses associated with the road then it wouldn't be as bad.
This is CABL.com posting #340916. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbAQO
Posted in reply to: Re: ATT Assesment Test by GoEasy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: ATT Assesment Test bigbillybob46 3/16/2012 1:29:12 AM