Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable company fails to pay... What can I do.

I'm thinking of going the criminal route. Based on several facts. The person who hired me is the only person I have ever been able to get a hold of. When I first talked to him he was a co-owner. He assured me the pay would be right because he was the one who did the checks. Now that the first few checks came and were late and wrong with out any backups or lists of deductions. He has sense stated that he does nothing with the pay and is just a manger. But refuses to give me information on anyone else to contact. Further more the pay rates which they had first given out are not the ones there paying on.  Another interesting thing is I have never received a company check... Its always been some form of Chase cashiers check. They have a web page but no actual address on it and the only contact number goes to the guy I always end up talking to. Any Ideas on how to go about filing a criminal case on this person and company ?

And I've debated the Lien Idea but not sure if that is the way to go because C*mc*st and FTS both fulfilled there Obligations. And  FTS has given me poof of payment to the corp to corp I was working for.

This is CABL.com posting #340891. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbAQp
Posted in reply to: Re: Cable company fails to pay... What can I do. by EshoreJoe
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Cable company fails to pay... What can I do. vegassatellite 3/13/2012 1:54:26 AM
Re: Cable company fails to pay... What can I do. bushmaster 3/12/2012 11:18:18 PM