Create your free account now! Sign up

Florida input guys

Hello I am a longtime reader of this forum although I almost never post and I was hoping to get some advice for you all.  I have been doing Directv now for three years in the midwest and I do my job well and work for some decent guys.  I actually make a decent profit and my bosses are pretty cool.  I have worked solely for them for most of the three years and when you are a contractor working for an HSP three years with a Co. is quite good.  However now one of my bosses wants me to go down to the Florida Panhandle and work for him there.  I am not super hip on this and I have been trying to do research.  I hate attic work (not the heat but the crawling around on my knees and the ##@$#$ insulation; give me a crawlspace anyday) and I am not super hip on putting up 18x20s for all my standard installs (those two extra lines suck and are almost impossible to make look good).  Still has anyone else worked in the panhandle of Florida?  What are the homes like?  My impression is they are all attics and slabs and are hard to drill through due to hurricane construction. Or is that part of Florida really good to work in with a bunch of easy installs?  Thanks for the input anyone. 
This is CABL.com posting #336967. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbzO7
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: Florida input guys christian72204 9/8/2012 2:39:33 PM
Re: Florida input guys BHauser 1/5/2012 6:47:20 PM
Re: Florida input guys contract0r 1/2/2012 7:28:31 AM
Re: Florida input guys kcookGA 12/26/2011 9:29:30 AM
Re: Florida input guys cablegyswfla 12/26/2011 9:09:19 AM
Re: Florida input guys pressureman0 12/23/2011 5:51:37 PM