Create your free account now! Sign up

How Common Are We?

I take time to read what others think, and more than just now, i see we all undergo the same deals always. We know what it means to earn and payout more. Our work weeks are filled with hours of focus and stress, yet we lose money everytime we turn around. MEN! Women!! Just STOP working for and applying to these adds. If the business owners cannot pay properly for good work let them do it their damn self. They are the only ones truely getting paid properly for the work we do. They are also the reason our monies are cut so much. We can CHOOSE.!! Kick em OUT!! If you find a company and are considering working for them. Post it! Ask about them. If you get bad reviews, its for a reason beleive us. Throw their name around. It dont hurt. They do extensive backgrounds on us, and its the only way to get background on them. I have two companies in mind that I would never suggest to anyone to go work with. If i see thier name, i will certainly give that asker the real deal of that company. If he goes, he's just plain 'ol looking for quick money. But he will still learn the same lesson. MY point is: WE CAN STOP IT ALL. JUST DONT WORK FOR THEM. STOP APPLYING TO BAD ADDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #333324. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbySm
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: How Common Are We? johnmc3 9/20/2011 3:50:14 PM
Re: How Common Are We? dfwdtv 9/19/2011 4:03:48 PM
Re: How Common Are We? TOMMYTHOMAS 9/19/2011 3:52:10 PM