Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: zetacor

lol sorry let me correct my post to make sure im not telling any lies here i will edit my post when i get all the money owed me and i just believe when your told something you should follow through say your going to keep someone in a certain area do it yes it is easy to sit down at a computer and blast a company but nothing that i was told came true nothing and the starting at lvl 3 and with out any warning or proof of cause you get droped to a lvl 2 pay like a 10% cut I never seen my numbers I never did shit work never yeah i bitched a lot but im a tauras im bull headed and stubrun and dont tell someone something and when it never happens get mad when they start bitching being a supersub is bullshit anyway here you work for me ill make 40% of everything you make but you haft to float all the cost and all the backcharges i dont haft to spend anything on rent gas hell i dont even haft to leave my house that 40% is were all the profit goes thats why noone makes any money now im glad i got out now my money is my money it takes me a quarter tank to get to work all week i go in at 8 and im home by 520 5 days a week 10 paid holidays 5 sick days hell 15.60 hr just to paint some walls and fix a leaky faucet loving it but yeah that why cable is dead the money has to go through toomany hands before it gets to you  want to do cable goahead work 6 days a week see how long that lasts what you going to do when your 60 and have nothing for you to retire good luck guys but im putting the compression tool down and im walking away oh and dont fall for the training pay it gets taken back out once you start running a route do right by your guys and they will do right by you
This is CABL.com posting #331417. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbynB
Posted in reply to: Re: zetacor by mine1
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: zetacor 2ndchance516 8/8/2011 7:56:55 PM
Re: zetacor itsdead 8/6/2011 9:34:52 PM