Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What holds an atom together

First of all, I made no claims as to what the Bible says about How Much we should give.  You say:
"Me thinks you and the rest of the RNTG are short changing God, .... "
Well, just curious, How much do you give?

Secondly, much of the work that I do is from home, on the computer, and have plenty of time between appointments.  (Not for you to judge)
And you say that I should actually should be out DOING THE WORK so I can give MORE MONEY to the church?
Really, I gave 100% of my earnings to the church for almost a month.  I think that I have done MORE than my part for the Ministry that I am supporting.
By the way, it is not about what I have done.  It is about what God has done and is doing for me. And that I have peace in knowing that God will take care of my needs even if I go a month without an income or savings. (Again, not for you to judge)

Thirdly, you outright accused me lying.  In what manner do you make this accusation and what evidence do you have to support said accusation?

You posted:
Well then you haven't been paying attention as to what you've been reading, my friend. Because the RNTG IS playing judge & jury. This is what makes them the RNTG after all.
Sure looks to me that you are playing the role of "Judge and Jury" here.

You also said:
...trying to make yourselves look 'favored upon' when much more worthy proponents are left struggling.

And Jesus said:
Matthew 11:28-30
  "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
With God all things are possible
This is CABL.com posting #329340. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxP6
Posted in reply to: Re: What holds an atom together by Splicer Life 4me
There are 0 replies to this message