Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hourly Linework ?

My point exactly.  And someone said it - don't say that without additional info...Well, I should not have been called a bitch without additional information of what exactly my answer meant.

You guys make great money as contractor...and to think that someone is going to walk in off the street and make the same type of money with all the perks is ridiculous.  Cable companies are trying to find ways to save money...not invest in one basket for $45 an hour.

Just a thought.  Was offered to go inhouse at $14 to start!  HA! Fat chance. I have management exp, college educated, been in this line of work for about 8 years total, can get down and dirty with the contractors or be professional with the company VIPs, and like it just fine where I am...making an average of way more than $14 an hour. 

Anyway...figured out why I rarely ever comment, because I have been called more names and sent more nasty notes in the last 2 weeks than the whole 5 years I ahve been on this stupid site. Just goes to show....
This is CABL.com posting #328591. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxD1
Posted in reply to: Re: Hourly Linework ? by WeeWah
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Hourly Linework ? WeeWah 6/3/2011 1:15:17 PM
Re: Hourly Linework ? Running 6/3/2011 7:09:10 AM