Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Wow!!!

ok to tell the truth i'm 6ft4 and played alot of basketball..i find it easy to carrie the ladder on one shoulder..Count the rungs and go in the middel and then when i get to a pole tip it down and walk into it..easy as pie..I feel if the wind or something takes it i can just toss it off my shoulder and don't get hurt..if it's on ur belt and something happeneds it could pull you or take u out..I've been doing it that way for years..I tought MYSELF!! the little shit that Tried to train me stiff armed the ladder stright up & down CRAZY! this way when you put ur ladder back on the truck just back into it drop it on the J and up she goes.. I loved my job but i can't do it any more with all the Bull shit and drama..I got black bald in the south after I got a few lawyers involved and shit hit the fan..I'm only humman and take so much..So after much thought into it I did what i had too.Any way that my story and im sticken too it..LOL So keep it strong and don't take any BULLSHIT!! and find you a rich partner and get out of this shit..lol I did..10yrs ago it was so different..I miss those Day's..good luck hit me up sometime..
This is CABL.com posting #328383. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxAF
Posted in reply to: Re: Wow!!! by NoKBull
There are 0 replies to this message