Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Craziest Stories...

Hey...you guys stop bagging on bus drivers....

I was a bus driver.  Not all of us were stupid and put our kids in danger.  I worked with some real not so keen on using common sense people.  My kids were my first priority.  I am not a mother, no kids of my own, but I treated each child as if they were mine, and valued their safety above all.  So saying bus drivers are the worst would be like me saying all cable people are the worst.  We all know there are those that do not meet standards, and some that are spectacular, and some that, well, should probably find another job before they kill themselves or somebody else - like the idiot I saw put his ladder on strand, and then proceed to cut the strand he was attached to - never knew strand would slingshot like that until that day.

So, because you have had the misfortune of dealing with harassed, underpaid bus drivers who probably needed to retire 25 years ago, does not mean all of them are like that.  What happens when you roll up on a job that you have to fix because the last numbnuts didn't do it right?  Customer upset? And who gets the earful??
This is CABL.com posting #328253. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxyz
Posted in reply to: Re: Craziest Stories... by captain256
There are 0 replies to this message