Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: dish network qcs how can a contractor aford th

DID you know it is aginst the LAW!!! for them to back charge you..That goes for Directv,cable and Dishnetwork..They have to give you a fair chance to fix it..If you tell them you know this they will fire you..They know it's wrong and aginst the law BUT!! they do it anyway..If you are Self-employed they can't charge you back..think about the good old day's when you got 5 job and did them No ground stight in from Dish to tv and you never saw the customer again..Man what great times..Just like any thing else someone got a great Idea to F-CK all of the hard working people out there..Bend OVER!!! take it like ur in Jail..Now alot of people are getting together and doing a class action law suit against the "man" and winning..Just do ur best and make sure you check all the time of new rules on the QC list. Take pics OF everything and CYA on ur paperwork..Have the customer sighn everything you write down and make a copy to protect you..KEEP all you're paper work FOREVER! I have mine from 2000..Oh and the Apartment situation they never give apartment work to In-house tech..See they don't want it but, someone has to roll on the job so give it to the Sub. Let them do it or not and screw the little guy..Or job's that have been turned down for N.L.O.S or some fucked up job that will take FOREVER! Soon they will get there's and with no K-Y lol..I can't wait to see that one..So to all the in-house tech's just remember who paved the way for you and took all the shit to make you're job easy!!
This is CABL.com posting #327873. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbxsr
Posted in reply to: dish network qcs how can a contractor aford them. by squirel
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: dish network qcs how can a contractor aford th Precision5799 5/23/2011 3:50:09 PM