Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How come every time

I've been in the cable biz only about 7 or 8 months. I have constant issues with contractor not paying me what i'm due. This is my first time actually registering on Cabl.com. And this is actually THE VERY FIRST forum i clicked on ! And the first thing i read is about issue with contract companies. Companies not paying. its not fair or right for our post to be deleted because of a person's " Forum History ". The " admin " COULD be in kahoots with somem of these companies. Who knows ! But if thats the way things are done here, then we need to have a REAL forum elswhere. But not to just complain......to take action. Alot of the things that are goin on with these companies are not legal. But if we just complain amongst ourselves, hop from system to system, hoping that the game will treat us a little kinder, and become even more frustrated, and not do anything...........then thats on us. I'm tired of being the victim ! I'm screaming Class Action ! have your documentation ready ! Find out who's been victimized in some of the same systems. lets gather and sue the livin ish out of em ! Damn the constant complaining ! Thank you and please come again !
This is CABL.com posting #326686. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbw9i
Posted in reply to: How come every time by dmc682
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How come every time Admin 5/4/2011 3:36:36 PM