Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why cant i post?

The first post was MOVED to the Seeking Work ad section under Classifieds. Thousands of people come here looking for work and it is simply not practical to allow these types of ads in the forums. The Seeking Work ad section is free to anyone with minimal participation in the forums. Since your account hasn't had any activity in the prior year it doesn't qualify but you were given the free ad anyway. 

If someone is looking for contract installation work in Jacksonville then there isn't a problem asking "Who does installs for Comcast in Jacksonville". In fact, you can find that question posted just recently right here (also sat install for same are here.) I edited your last post to reply to the cable post and removed the seeking work ad, assuming that is what you are after.

In general, to those looking for work and contractors especially, the best work in this economy isn't going to be broadcast. Use this forum and any others available first and foremost as a resource to network. Make contacts and get to know as many people as you can. Get involved in technical discussions and even casual topics. Help others and they'll be inclined to help you when they can. Make contacts via private message asking about work in a person's area. 
This is CABL.com posting #322413. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbv2n
Posted in reply to: why cant i post? by surforlife
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: why cant i post? surforlife 3/1/2011 7:03:22 PM