Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Pecking order

Ive been invited to attend the a State Lic Boot Camp in Orlando for 3 day to prepare for the license me, books, materials etc.  So im going to go my State Limited Energy License.

The course has a 98% pass rate.  Its hosted by the NLVCA.  Which happens to support me and is kind of pissed about the Police treatment i got from the Primes really good friend.  I heard its tuff. But im up for it. I might be a board member if things go right.  I cant work in Cable so I might be on the enforcement side, unless I get a better offer to work for someone else.

All I have to do is pay the 375.. for the State Test, and go before the Board in two months in Tampa.  Oh... thats when shits gonna hit fan

For all who are interested the last meeting with the State Electrical Board agreed to waive or at least not require the 3 years if you can prove you have it, 1099's etc.  You wont get hammered.  Just have to be present aslong as the NLVCA prepairs your State applications. 

Hummm, who helped that?  I DID....  If the State is enforcing, the State has to have the plan to ether licesense of you or require employees or shut you down.

Thats whay I got planned.  Thanks for asking
This is CABL.com posting #321502. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvNG
Posted in reply to: Re: Pecking order by figure8
There are 0 replies to this message