Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How many Attics have you installed in without

Lung tests not good.. im a none smoker, non pot smoker.. but it shows abnormal... To young and not normal, my results showed my Ox levels were of a heavy smoker I took it three times and they rechecked the machine. 

Air in Blood test not good....  its the test that measure the air in your blood.... Its taking from your wrist it fuckin hurt. its the most pure blood.  

Chest X-ray..... Shows discoloraction spotty..... Xray Tech said do you smoke?  

Doc is having the scope to into my lung to pull pieces or air sacks... ITs a nasty test......  Risks are scope could damage inner lining. Insurance has to approve based of the above three tests, which showed abnormal results for a 30's male, non-smoker who exercises, mine were called a heavey smoker three packs a day off my oxy levels in my blood. For anyone wanting to themselfs checked... Those three have to be done first.  If there abnormal you get the pipe in your mouth and pieces are cut out of your lung for testing.

Its them I will know.

Not good.  So everyone whos been an attic rat like me, having shortness of breath, tired all the time,  tire easy, take a deep breath and hope Im ok, cause this shits gonna hit the fan.

I know no forced me, but I was not warned. I was pushed do or die.

The firms are ready to jump on this if its positive.  This would shut the industry down as we know it.

This is CABL.com posting #320970. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvE6
There is 1 reply to this message