Create your free account now! Sign up

Be wary of Universal Cable Systems, Inc, Universal

For the past 1 1/2 years, I been engaged in a lawsuit with Universal Cable Systems, Inc., Universal Collection Systems, Inc., both owned by Jim Moton, or affiliated in some capacity and IMT, Inc. owned by Tom McMillen, concerning non-payment of wages owed. By the admission of Tom McMillen for IMT, I am owed wages, however, the dispute is over how much. They shorted me on sales in New Orleans. I formally filed a complaint with the SS-8 department of the IRS on 2/25/2010. Due to an increase in such filings, what used to take 180 days, by their own claims, is taking roughly 1 1/2 years. If you like working for free by almeans disregard this blog, however, not only have they not paid what they professed to owe, but now the lawyer for Universal Cable and Universal Collection Systems has put all liability on IMT and asked, for the 3rd time, that Universal Cable and Universal Collections Systems be released from any future rulings and that the plaintiffs, being myself, pay all costs in their defending themselves. I have seen numerous blogs concerning both Universal and IMT, in regards to such issues, therefore, I know that they have wronged others as well. As the system for Cabl bar does not allow posting of copied or scanned material,  I am currently in the process of building a website, whereby all proceedings, depositions, trial transcripts and evidence will posted for review, should any persons have any comment or questions, please PM me. Please note that all the aforementioned allegations are true and provable. 
This is CABL.com posting #320728. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvBc
There is 1 reply to this message
Universal Cable Systems, Inc - UCS hid1baby 1/26/2011 8:10:39 PM