Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Nationwide Strike? Men or Mice?

Here same shit you are one of the ones this is talking about...Read it again...

I keep hearing Cable techs and Satellite Techs contractors for years now complain They are getting screwed! And you are! Everyone with a complain in here is basically telling the truth. But what you guys do not realize is how to organize nationwide and get these companies to treat you right. They should all be forced to act the same. Not change rules on you everywhere you go. They should be treating you with the same respect that electricians, plummers, carpenters and any other professionals adhere to. But you refuse to let that happen. Most of you will not stick together long enough to earn that respect. You want fair pay, better working situations. Yes you are all being cheated out of your knowledge, labor, and inventory. They want you to carry them on your back with your finances and still be able to bark out the orders and give you crap! If you haven't figured it out by now most these companies are being financed by you. If you dont work they dont get paid!

But you have to have the same guts that the men that made this country great. After all these years how many of you done anything but watch your career and families make less and less and you pay more and more and they make more and more! If you want to change it then do so! You think it was easy to change things before the electricians and other professions organized? Stop bitching! I am willing to do as much as I can to help, but we all need to do this not just one or two. So starve or shutup or do what others before you have done. The company will always lie to you and especially when you organize. So I suggest either be a man or shut the hell up! There are no excuses anymore we are being pushed out of own beds and they are controlling your house!

Maybe the 2nd time around you can understand. Stop knocking the guys who at least try to do something. You get nothing done by not communicating

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is CABL.com posting #320428. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvwm
Posted in reply to: Re: Nationwide Strike? Men or Mice? by Splicer Life 4me
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Nationwide Strike? Men or Mice? ramsat 1/20/2011 4:33:11 PM