Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How many Attics have you installed in without

I don't get it.No disresepect but come on hell no one forced nobody to do the job.
hell because I didn't listen back in the 70's and go to school and stop parting I had to do what ever I had to to surport my wife and kids. I have had my right lung colapse 3 times on the fourth time they removed my upper right lobe. how many of you still smoke hhhmmm. If you guys didn't know what the danger of the job was then how do you call yourself pro's and if you did stop crying. As you guys can tell my education and spelling ain't the best but hell we all knew the danger back then. most you guy's spelling and grammer are better than mine meaning you probally more educated than me and you mean to tell me you didn't know.
Thats like a bank robber in San fernado back in the 90's north hollywood shoot out
cring because he got shot mortaly and then saying I didn't know I could get shot.
 Now you like myself know whats to be a MEXICAN how many of you think about them in the fields and all the shit we put in them or all the other jobs that ILLEAGEL do.
Like I said before NO DISRESPECT intended but thats part of being a PRO knowing all aspects of the JOB.
and for any company that now back peddel just prove my point that most companies should not be companies. There is more than beining a pro that just showing up with a truck. its knowing all aspesct of the job.
WITH THAT SAID GOD BLESS YOU AND I DO HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR YOU  MIKE but if the news is bad then get with god and except you did what you had to do.
This is CABL.com posting #320156. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvrY
Posted in reply to: Re: How many Attics have you installed in without by digitalphonemike
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How many Attics have you installed in without digitalphonemike 1/30/2011 9:44:57 AM