Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec Florida

Yes, a thunderstorm can come through, not threw…. amigo and can knock out a system. Congratulations you just mentioned the exception, not the norm! As well as the equipment issue, again, the exception, not the norm. I am tired of poor little sub contractor technicians assuming the “Poor little me” attitude when it has been their choice to be sub contractor technicians. Take responsibility for your choice of careers and stop trying to blame the evil HSP’s for all your hardships. It was your choice, obviously, for not getting a proper education and making something of yourself.
If everyone on this site wants to do something about how sub contractor companies run their companies, then direct you anger towards the source of your misery, the sub contractor you work for. The main reason why HSP’s institute chargeback’s is because the sub contractor companies they employ do not learn any other way than to endure a financial penalty for non-performance. Nor do most sub contractor companies have the proper management structure in place to manage the crappy technicians they bring on board in the first place. THIS IS BECAUSE THE TECHNICIANS THEY EMPLOY WOULD RATHER GET ON A SITE LIKE CABL BAR AND CRY AND WHINE RATHER THAN DO A LITTLE INTROSPECTION ABOUT HOW THEY CAN ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMES THEY SLAP AN INSTALL OR AN UPGRADE IN A CUSTOMERS HOME!
So YOU do me a favor bud and explain to me why every HSP in the network worst performers are sub contractor technicians?

This is CABL.com posting #319735. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvlb
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec Florida by cory930879
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mastec Florida Nightlife1970 1/10/2011 8:26:12 AM