Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MDU Work in Colorado

The job itself is good. It pays well. All the jobs are on trailer homes which makes them quite easy. I hear that they're even doing apartments now which would be even easier. Usually there aren't even any chargebacks (I say usually because the contractor I worked for in Colorado literally invented chargebacks for one of my friends who complained about a discrepancy in pay). It was actually the best time I've ever had doing satellite installs...until... The problems arise when you aren't getting paid for jobs that you've invoiced or are getting paid two to three weeks late on them. When the contract is complete, just say bye to your last two or three checks. Of all the technicians who worked there during my tenure, I was the only one who received all my pay, but it still came very late. The same contractor I worked for is the same one running the project now (not sure if it's against the rules for me to say that or not. If so, whoever mods this site can delete that last sentence).Point is, there needs to be ethical behavior from both technicians and who they sub for. Just a heads up.
This is CABL.com posting #319415. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvf1
Posted in reply to: Re: MDU Work in Colorado by install4hire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: MDU Work in Colorado install4hire 1/6/2011 12:14:29 PM