Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How many Attics have you installed in without

Im throwing this out there.  After a meeting with my Pri Care Doc, I was shocked to learn of this danger, most of the danger I thought of was falling threw a ceiling or falling off a ladder from 30 ft in the air and getting killed like another worker back in 04.  So I posted this thread to make everyone on the Bar aware of this danger.  

Im getting the tests this month and hope my life hasnt been shorten by a company who doesnt seem to care about its workers.  Since Cable is new "10 years or so for all use attic rats, know one would know until its too late. 

Be smart, I bet if you tell your supervisor your going to craw down to wall fish that line in a 1920's home, your fired asap.  Login were you saying if We win the suit? Or Lose the suit.  I think theres like 80 people now, dont quote me, quit a few still working for them I think.  If its found I got something, that suit would dwarf this one.  

Ether way contractor or employee, you gotta take a step aside and think of your long term health when stepping into a attic without the right masks and possible taking it home to infect your family.  
This is CABL.com posting #319366. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvfe
There is 1 reply to this message