Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What is your "Cone Policy"

I'm not going to use cones in parking lots period when NO hazard is present and I'm not actively working. If you don't like it, I don't care! Do you use cones with your non-work vehicle(s) too? If not, why not? What could possibly be the difference? Personally, I do walk around the perimeter of my work vehicle before I get in to move it, and that is independent of whether I have any cone(s) placed by it.

Anyone that places cones in front or behind of their vehicle in a non-work environment, like parking in an office or store/restaurant parking lot, when there isn't any kind of a low ladder or other hazard, is a mindless drone IMO. The cones would present more of a tripping and safety hazard then if they weren't there. Are you going to paint your vehicle florescent orange too if they order that? How about wearing a florescent orange jumpsuit and using face paint?

Good luck to you, as you must fit right in with the 'loud minority' of today's society that wants 100% of their life controlled by others!!!! Nazi Germany would be proud of you!

It amazes me that people will do anything, even when it's not justified on any level, just because they are "told to do it".

Knock yourself out and place your cones while you're at Denny's! I think it's funny ;)
This is CABL.com posting #319122. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbvbi
Posted in reply to: Re: What is your "Cone Policy" by dropguyva1
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: What is your "Cone Policy" hookman 81 12/31/2010 6:39:26 PM
Re: What is your "Cone Policy" Nomack 12/31/2010 6:33:08 PM
Re: What is your "Cone Policy" goodsky 12/31/2010 1:37:15 PM