Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mastec Florida

lerm69 if I were you I would use grammar and spell check next time I post something! I think this is a perfect forum to dispel some of the misnomers out there about the contractor/sub contractor relationship. (For you lerm69 that’s “tell you the way things are”). First of all your boss probably has an answer for everything because you are incapable of understanding the relationship between contractor and sub contractor. It is the responsibility of the sub contracting company you work for to pay and manage you, not the HSP (that’s Home Service Provider for those of you who need a lesson in acronyms 101). Most sub contracting companies misrepresent themselves to the HSP’s to get a contract, are ran by a bunch of techs who may have been good in the field but suck as businessmen, or just have no financial common sense at all. Another fallacy is that, for the most part, satellite technicians do not prep for the “Lean” months of the year when capacity is limited, meaning, that when things get slow they do not have a nest egg built up to handle those months where the work load isn’t like it is during the summer months.
I know it must feel good to get on here and whine and complain about the evil HSP’s like MasTec, or Multiband, or Directsat but truth be told…. Sub partner technicians, again for the most part, are the worst performing entity within an HSP. I think this is because of people, who after 11 years of working in the field, still don’t have a clue of how to make it in this business and would rather blame other people than take a look in the mirror and see who the real problem is.
This is CABL.com posting #318668. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbu3Y
Posted in reply to: Re: Mastec Florida by lerm69
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Mastec Florida jamesmax 5/19/2014 12:38:57 PM
Re: Mastec Florida figure8 1/11/2011 7:01:53 PM
Re: Mastec Florida cory930879 1/8/2011 11:29:56 PM