Create your free account now! Sign up

another bogus employment add

Did any one else try to find out about the new build splicing in Michigan that was posted this morning? Once again I called the number listed and got a voice mail wanting me to leave a number and Jim would get right back with me, well needless to say I'm still waiting. I know some of you guys think this is an OK way to do business, I think it's a bunch of crap. It is really scary to see the direction this business has been heading over the past few years and the type of idiots that are running some of these jobs lately.There seems to be absolutely no respect between cable brothers any more and that's a damn shame....
Did anyone else respond to the new build splicing add posted this morning? I thought I'de call and check it out and sure enough I got a voice mail saying this is Jim. leave me a message and I.ll get right back with you, well guess what, no return call , called back tonight only to get the same message. I know some of you guys think this is an OK way to do business but I think its a bunch of crap.It is really scary to see the direction that this business has been heading over the last several years and the type of idiots that are running some of these jobs lately. It seems that there is no respect between cable brothers any more and that's a damn shame...
This is CABL.com posting #315848. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbuku
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: another bogus employment add QR715 10/22/2010 12:07:35 PM
Re: another bogus employment add skidmark 10/22/2010 10:13:21 AM
Re: another bogus employment add William Herens 10/22/2010 9:43:45 AM
Re: another bogus employment add Johnboy996 10/21/2010 10:14:13 PM
Re: another bogus employment add LocoDawg 10/21/2010 9:33:50 PM