Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate...

Oh I know alot... Trips to Bahamas.... Payments for his kids college, even Jeffs limo driver spilled some beans when the manatee shop was being built... Im gathering proof before I go public... He kind of bragged about how he picks Mike up and parties with Jeff. But thats expected when someones the god father of your kid. If your talking about a mustang I think from Walkerford.. Its on Jeffs books as an asset.... Its been reported on corp tax statements. But who was driving it? Was it some GF of a Bigwig at BH that Jeff bought it for. Whens Advanced Newhouse gonna shitcan this shady person? Its funny im not seeking this information out, its comming to me. This entire community was waiting for a spoke person to expose this shady company. Over the years its been pay him off pay him off, but when you underestimate the guy in the corner. You get messed up. I might get ahold of his X-wife and send some info, but is it too soon? Or to late? As for the Ident of this Dcomm guy my guess would be the north county manager which doesnt know me for shit, but he posts to this forum from his home IP... Which is easy to track from Tools... Dont post this forum if your trying to hide who you are. So now I have a Manager Employee from Knight threating me and bad mouthing my family "Dennis"... Since everyone from Jeff and his attorney reads this forum.Lately ive been reflecting on why ive held back and waited to move forward on the many pieces of information I had. But its game on. Since Dennis Her keeps on f-ing with me. Well GAME ON!!!!Knight you have to thank Dcomm "Dennis Herman" for this new round of exposure.
This is CABL.com posting #315314. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbubS
Posted in reply to: Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate... by Login
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Dept. of Labor & IRS to investigate... Login 10/12/2010 6:16:52 PM