Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Things that need to be asked when figuring out

I've been working with Brandon for about a month now, maybe a little more ... One thing I will tell you about him is he is brutally honest to the point of it possibly being a fault lol.

Personally I would never openly air anything about my criminal past, and choose not to up to this day for obvious reasons. However I have no felony CONVICTIONS and also could be in jail right this second still for many of the mistakes I made.

It is rare I feel the need to stand up for a person in public but I can tell you this much - if you are a door to door rep and know your stuff Brandon (KCAUdioFX) would be a top notch guy to deal with for DTV sales.

I worked with one other company in satellite who also handled their business well called Clear but my experience with Brandon has been he is as honest as it gets. This month I am looking at making a week's pay extra because of bonuses offered by his Area sales manager (god bless & curse winter for us salesmen haha) and he told me about this before hand as well as an extra to the bonus structure his company was offered and is passing on to us. Pays on all the small extras like advanced receivers. Shares his pay like he is supposed to, period.

I have worked for A LOT of companies over the years and although I could mention just ONE that paid me everything I was owed (RCH) I can say KcAudioFX was the only one who didn't keep the nickles and dimes to themselves if you know what I mean ??

This is CABL.com posting #315086. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbt8c
Posted in reply to: Re: Things that need to be asked when figuring out by kcaudiofx
There is 1 reply to this message