Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dish/Directv Installers I got a Question

its part of directvs deal of chargeback, I am a dealer myself, 70/15 is pretty low for being a retailer work, WE dealers get paid 100/25 the going rate out here in KC if you work for a retailer is 90/20 and the dealer is liable 100% chargeback for the first 180 days, so 90 days isnt bad, BUT its the retailers account, NOT YOURS, I WILL NOT charge any of my installers back at all, then again I physically go to the house 9 times out of 10 to make sure it isnt slop work, if its clean work, and even if the customer cancels, thats MY account, i eat it, its very hard these days to make it as a contractor, in my opinion only way to make it and make it good is to be directly with the company (directv or dish or whoever else) i got screwed too many times and forced me to do my own thing, a lot of people bad mouth being a dealer for any company, but whole thing is, if you take care of your customers, do your crap right, you will have NOTHING to worry about, granite I am still considered a "new" dealer, i have only been a dealer for about 13 months now but have yet to receive any chargeback, my advice is get away from that dealer, 
This is CABL.com posting #311480. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbtb2
Posted in reply to: Re: Dish/Directv Installers I got a Question by madcom73
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Dish/Directv Installers I got a Question odale35 8/30/2010 6:06:59 PM