Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Safety

He and another started A Plus and was getting ready to go full out on there own.  When I was a supervisor I made his partner remove the APlus signs and the install manager told him to leave.  No side work allowed by any Knight installer.  They were leaving business cards with customers.  The work comp laws did change after this but they are mostly the same.  He worked more than full time for Knight and they controled the work and prices etc... 

I knew he won his case in court and the judge found him to be an employee. 

Getting back to Safety.  They made everyone buy a belt and showed us how to use it.  I bought a nice one and gave mine to another supervisor when he started. I was climbing up a ladder and slipped hard.  I didnt make it up to the top.  All the crap you have to carry up, your in a hurry, your feet are wet, its raining, your radio is going off.  Some days im up in the air 15-20 times thats alot of aerail work. 

But the belt saved me a few times.  Whos been on a midspan and the ladder hooks slide on the strand? OHHHH SHITTTT its sliding...... OH GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #308526. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsqo
Posted in reply to: Re: Safety by Splicer Life 4me
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Safety WeeWah 7/30/2010 9:40:35 AM
Re: Safety Splicer Life 4me 7/29/2010 4:56:33 PM