Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bidding For Jobs #2

Gee, thanks Lasher - I thought I pointed out that I understood the inherited risks ... I suppose not though !!! I really don't give a shit if it is all doom and gloom every single business sector goes through this at one point or another ... Then amazingly enough new millionaires are made out of the business that so many were leaving because it wasn't profitable any more. It's all about mindset and properly managing the problems at hand.

Global Point - I am literally willing to pay installers @ 100 % of my invoice no joke .. All I care about is making money on the sales side of thing - period. I am a salesman not an installer ... However as a business owner I would definitely have to put a hold on installers pay of industry norm to protect both of us. I know selling Dish is a bitch door to door but I think if I was able to advertise properly it would be a much more profitable venture. Knocking door to door with no store front location to refer them to and get credit is a tad difficult, mainly because people are more concerned about their phone / net service - which is the biggest reason I lose sales day in and out ... If I had the contract I would reach out to a telco and bundle em ... Without a storefront location and a company name to go behind it all of that is impossible though.

Most likely I will end up back on the road doing cable sales by the end of summer - Doing this as is making enough to live off of ..

This is CABL.com posting #307080. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbr24
Posted in reply to: Re: Bidding For Jobs #2 by GlobalPointData
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Bidding For Jobs #2 GlobalPointData 7/7/2010 9:12:31 AM