Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What motels do you choose?

The day has come where some of the companies out there are finally covering the hotel. If you are not as fortunate to find this now you can always do the craigs list thing. I have had some strange things occur with this option though. You are less likely to have your stuff stolen in this scenario though. I have had alot of things jacked in many different hotels from the gutter to the top of the heap joints. The worst thing I ever saw inspecting a room I just checked into was in Texas. It appeared that the maids did not change the sheets. My girlfreind pulled back the beadspread and the sheets were covered in fecal matter. This place has since been leveled to the ground with good reason. In town suites are usually full of riff-raff but are clean enough and the rates have been acceptable ($125 to $255 weekly). If your in a real tourist area you are usually looking at $325 for a dump to $550 for the non-dump that gives you breakfast. A word to the wise in the words of the late Ronnie James Dio DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS. The economy has forced many out there to waste your ass for your pocket change. Safe travels everyone!
This is CABL.com posting #305373. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrBx
Posted in reply to: What motels do you choose? by GlobalPointData
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What motels do you choose? salesdawg 6/14/2010 11:02:29 AM