Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What motels do you choose?

Hey Goodsky, my cwp instructor wears a shirt that says I am Licensed go ahead and F*&k with me with a barrel of a glock pointing at you
I agree with  you don't show unless I tend to shoot, but Thomas my instructor said that if they think that you are packing that you no longer become a target
unless someone has a death wish, I don't walk around with a .40 strapped to my side or hanging under my arm like some hot dog cops,
I have a NRA sticker in the back window of my truck that says I Carry do You?, the county here knows me here, they also know what I have at my business
I some time have Large amounts of cash her over the weekends, due to being a resort hotel and fisherman sometimes pay in cash

Office..Mossberg Shotgun: 500 Special 12ga under counter and a Beretta 9mm in cash drawer.
and a S&W 629 Classic .44 that I sleep with at night under my pillow, I don't want a semi in my bed I might knock it to the floor and discharge & kill myself
so a revolver works best

little sign on the front door MR. ROBBER IF YOU PLAN ON ROBBING ME TODAY, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PLANS TO DIEING TODAY.
the local cops come by here and laugh

I don't flaunt it I LET EVERYBODY KNOW IT, Powder burn is a real bitch when it comes out of your back
This is CABL.com posting #304847. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrs3
Posted in reply to: Re: What motels do you choose? by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What motels do you choose? goodsky 6/5/2010 10:44:10 PM