Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cargebacks, Workmans Comp, and General Liabili

Splicer the fact of the matter is that most major MSO's are requiring that their (installation) contract companies be a minimum of 80/20 employees to contractor.That isn't fantasy that is fact. I couldn't help but notice your profile says "retired" , that may be the reason that you are uninformed of todays laws. I don't disagree with everything that some have said on their post about this sublect, i am just simply trying to state the facts of the biz the way it is now a days. Obama's "stimulus" package included the hiring of thousands of additional government workers to "monitor" service related bussiness' , such as OSHA. As well as labor board workers that's man goal is to create fines for companies to create more goverment revenue, to give more unemployment. In my post i don't always like the facts i state, however the info i share needs to be taken to heart.   
This is CABL.com posting #303863. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrdb
Posted in reply to: Re: Cargebacks, Workmans Comp, and General Liabili by Splicer Life 4me
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Cargebacks, Workmans Comp, and General Liabili Splicer Life 4me 5/25/2010 12:59:26 PM
Re: Cargebacks, Workmans Comp, and General Liabili FlCableGod 5/25/2010 8:52:38 AM