Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DTA job in Louisville, KY

yeah thanks for all the input fellas i just been sittin back lookin at  all the post.... yeah i think i'm gonna stay away from this one.... i called and talked to a guy who is with the prime... he said  in a nutshell that the first box pays 11bucs  and each additional pays 4bucs... he also hinted on running  outlets and i'm glad i got that info from brijahn.... they pay 9bucs  per outlet that has to be run if the outlet doesn't have enuff signal to support the dig box... and we all installers know how installing outlets go... u may have to do a wallfish or crawl under or wrap a house just to get things right.... and that could take hrs.... for 9bucs.... naaaahhhh i'm good... i think i'll pass on this one...they try to sweeten the deal by payin for hotel which is good.. but in my opinion the rates are to low for the time it seems like it's gonna take to get these houses up to spec... oh yeah one more thing... they are payin 4bucs to install a house amp which also leads me to believe they have plant problems.... thanks guys peace
This is CABL.com posting #299290. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbp1q
Posted in reply to: Re: DTA job in Louisville, KY by install4hire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: DTA job in Louisville, KY Gregdabender 4/12/2010 6:52:48 AM