Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Kablelink lawsuit?

Its not from our lawyers, I think Morgan n Morgan have got most of the calls from Techs who worked there. When I spoke to them before I choose the the lawyers im with now. They were in the makings of a case. But no federal fillings yet.  So its not offical as of yet.

Its only a matter of time before all the llocal primes get hit with these suits.  I know that techs jump from on the the other, mainly the ones who get shafted by leads and manager download and go work for other three primes, RWL, Kablelink and CTIS. 

Once the Orlando case

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=16510973566221900198&q=No.+6:08-cv-1967-Orl-31GJK&hl=en&as_sdt=40002

goes further and the ruling stays "HE IS AN EMPLOYEE" Orlando primes are going to get wacked by there techs with suits in Federal Court.

As for the primes need to fully understand that shit always doesnt roll downhill. This is how they all operate, rather then eat the chargebacks they get from the MSO, they pass them off on the installers, dont understand installers have lives to live, only work then to death and demand perfection.

This is CABL.com posting #298185. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbpJB
Posted in reply to: Kablelink lawsuit? by dodgingbullets
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Kablelink lawsuit? OleCableDawg 4/6/2010 11:18:17 AM