Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: House fire started by cable worker

Wow!!! Well things happen maybe the Ele box was inside the wall and he could not see! I am just saying! 

But about 12 years ago in Walpole Mass. I was working for at the time CVI Cable and I went to do a disco and when that fitting came off the TAP Port!!! All I heard was POP AND POP AND MORE POPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing that grounded the house was the RG6 Drop Cable..... and the Media Made it sound like we Meaning I blew the HOUSE UP!!!!  A few Hrs Later it was Conf. that she had no GROUND!!!!!!!!! DID THE PAPER REPRINT THE STORY?????????????   NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Cable Co. and I were found not to be a fault for the issue at the house it was just one of them things that if she paid her bill she would have slept in her house that night.... So now I read a story like that and I just have to ask  " Is that really what happen or is that what sounds good for a story "....... Never believe everything you read as being right people have a way with spinning things to make them sound better my friends.....:)~
This is CABL.com posting #294213. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mboHx
Posted in reply to: House fire started by cable worker by espn420
There are 0 replies to this message