Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Nature Has Destroyed The Great Lakes, Did I Sa

There is a old saying Sweatynuts that all Politics are local and that's how I and most people with any common sense view the environment. Yes man has damage the environment on a localized scale probably has forever but to the extent you claim global, PLEASE!

What the problem with you and your ilk is that you don't give the Earth enough credit, you should watch that program Life After People sometime. The show funny enough is probably made by Left Wing Scumbag Cocksuckers just like yourself, but since people are no where to be found they decide to let the real science speak for itself. Why lie in that scenario there would be no people around to make any money off of anyway!

The one show that was really interesting was about Nuclear Power, which you environmental Nazi's have never liked and using Chernobyl has a real life example. After only 25 years the area around that site which melted down in the mid 80's has become a wildlife and nature wet dream. Wow imagine that!
This is CABL.com posting #293001. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbonZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Nature Has Destroyed The Great Lakes, Did I Sa by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Nature Has Destroyed The Great Lakes, Did I Sa sweatforhire 2/23/2010 4:44:24 PM