Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight

yeah thats ol Jeff...

I am former knight slave , and if you look here there are lots of folks posting for years about how bad it was , i left , never went back , I have no criminal record and would pass a drug test at any time , just to clarify , but alot of these things floating around are true . I don't recall meeting scantland , but he was prolly from clearwater and i worked pasco . drug deals in parking lots , supers just as f'ed up as the techs , true , very shady chargebacks , true , backroom deals , true .... I have stayed intouch with some of my former techs and they said it was really bad after i left , with BHN and Knight finding any reason to charge back for anything.
 I do know about contracting , and 77k a year sounds great , but it never really adds up . not at Knight anyways . In the early years it was decent , but they switched from a quality tech model to a saftey in numbers model and then it went down hill. Factor in the economy in Florida and seeing as how they are one of the few places always hiring , you can see where the abuse starts .

OH and this crap about being able to give a job back is total BS , chargebacks for being late , hmm , since i read the post about indepentdant contractors I will say that Knight treated you like an employee all the time , never like an IC , so I can see where this has legal basis. However , if scantland has worked for Knight as long as he says , then he know that the Knight lawyers have been beating this stuff for a long time , they have (Knight) deep connections with BHN and most likely this will be dismissed.

Best of luck tho... and count me in for any class action goodies ..... I will expect the check in about 10-15 years for my share which will be 20 bucks..
This is CABL.com posting #292607. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbohD
Posted in reply to: Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight by Login
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight KeeperofSecrets 2/19/2010 8:50:44 PM