Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do I eat and pay for gas?

I feel ya there... I have been an hourly employee and wouldnt do it unless it was for company truck an gas card then they would still have to pay me a min of 10 an hr. I have been a sub and could survive on the customs I brought in. I just recently signed with a company and they dont pay out for two weeks, we get customs but they pay out with the job and we only get 70% of our customs. Its hard coz I had to get materials and all which will be deducted from my check and spending 30 a day in gas min. I am looking at a month before I can actually pull a check that will let me start running. I am a single dad and have no clue of what I am going to do. I take pride in my work and this is what I am good at. I love installing wether it b triple play or sats. The company itself seems good and the people are nice. All I can say is put up a good fight if you like where your at or move on. If anyone has good advice rather then smart ass comments I am sure that many of us out here would appricate them.
This is CABL.com posting #290185. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnEz
Posted in reply to: How do I eat and pay for gas? by battlerow
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How do I eat and pay for gas? ronjrcosten 2/2/2010 12:04:50 PM