Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: You have the power to change it.

I Completley agree. I am 22 years old and have learned everything from fiber splicing, sweep, cable construction, splicing, nodes and much more. It seems like it is hard to find some one that will pay you on time for the right amount. Now in my area cox is making everyone have trucks no older than 8yrs old and inspected yearly after 4(not sure if this is every where). I have a very nice 00 diesle that looks and runs good now. I have all my tools and pay all my own insurances and workmascomp. I have been ripped off so many times already and if you try and take them to court alot of times they will say they are going to file bankrupcy because they cant pay you, so it would be a wasted effort anyways. I also think that cable is not going to be that big in the near future. Cell phones are going to take over. You'll be able to do anything from it that u can get from cable but cheaper. So I have already decided to make the decision to call it quits and sell everything off. How do they expect you to pay for a new truck, all appropriate insurances, and all other expenses you pay to work and make any money. On top of it they keep lowering prices. When I work I work my ass off and do the best job. Sometimes all day and all night to make sure the job gets done. So i'm saying a big FUCK YOU to cable tv. You're lose you stupid fucking cable companies and contractors.
This is CABL.com posting #285392. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmpg
Posted in reply to: Re: You have the power to change it. by bushmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: You have the power to change it. satranger4 12/28/2009 1:30:44 PM