Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight

Happy holidays to all...

A new twist on the file just entererd into this federal case.  It says "swore test" from 18 from techs and leads.

Now the leads state they are able to leave the area at 2:30 by reading this at face value you would think they are off at 2:30 everyday... It doesnt mention they are required to handle issues after that time etc.... 6-8 refferals etc.  But its a court doc which has to truthful.

For the techs it stats they can give any jobs back to knight and its ok and nothing happens. Come and go as they please. 

Also it lists those who are paid to corporations and work for those while at Knight.... Big mistake...... Didnt the attorney check those to make sure they are even legal companys. It doesnt matter if they get them back, at the time of the sworn statments they can be held in contempt of court and, well we all know anyone that lies in the courts eye's is a un truthful witness and not given any merit.
This is gonna be fun, also in a case were a Tech died on a ladder was found in court records to be an employee, since Knight knew they were going to lose biggg time a bigg time pay off took place,

Do you guys wanna read these techs,leads wrote
???????

I will post them for all to read and those Knight guys who were purposly left out on this please read and hold Knight to these statements of how things work over at Knight. Techs are free to give back 1 or more jobs.... If this now true?

I have them um on a my website these are all public record in the Sunshine Laws of Florida. 

Merry Xmas...
This is CABL.com posting #285326. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmoc
Posted in reply to: Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight by torentino
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight dcommtn 1/23/2010 1:35:15 PM
Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight eaglekeeper 1/10/2010 5:17:32 PM
Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight eaglekeeper 1/10/2010 2:41:37 PM
Re: Subs sue Bright House & Knight njcabl 12/29/2009 1:23:47 PM